The RLPOA will be chemically treating the following areas in Round Lake to combat Eurasian Water Milfoil. The work is schedule to be done prior to the 4th of July, weather permitting.
• NE corner of Richardson Bay down to and including the boat docks at Prop’s Landing.
• Small bay in front of Round Lake Marina.
• In Musky bay, south shore of the small bay where Timber Trail Lodge is located.
• East side of Schoolhouse bay.
• Behind the island in Leder bay.
In addition to chemical treatment, the RLPOA has hired a DASH vendor to remove milfoil at several locations in Round and Little Round Lake. This work is scheduled for the end of July and into August.
We ask that everyone keep a 200 ft. distance from the work boats to help insure the safety of the workers. Also, please slow down when in the vicinity of the work boats. Wave action and prop wash will negatively affect the effectiveness of the chemical being used to treat the milfoil and may disrupt the divers.